Sunday, October 21, 2012

Hello Again

Here we go again with me blogging. Let us see how long I can maintain the blog this time around. Once this page was called "Jacob's World," then it become "It's A Small World," now I call it "Me and the Three Little Pigs." With each new arrival into the family the name changes to fit how my world changes. I chose this name because my life is so consumed with my kids that there isn't much else and let's all admit that kids live like pigs. There are stuff animals and toys spread throughout the house and even food up on the wall at times. What makes it even more fitting that my kids be called pigs is that they make this noise with their throats and even whine sometimes just like little piggies. I ramble, welcome back to those who have read my blog before and may I be able to entertain you all with some stories.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you're blogging again, I'm looking forward to reading more about what you are up to! I hope you and you're family are doing well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got it to work! I too am so happy you are blogging and second all that Isabelle said :)

    ReplyDelete